to receive stuff swiftly. I signed up for Google reader and right away started receiving stuff from my peers'
blogs and stuff from Google news... swiftly! RSS is an extremely efficient and convenient service that pumps content from my favorite sites directly to Google reader, which is great. I like to think of RSS feeds as the place where news meets spam: spews! Of course RSS isn't limited to news as you can have facebook updates, new podcasts, webisodes, wiki posts and more spammed directly to Google Reader!Now, I consider myself to be a pretty patient dude, so when I have to go searching around the interwebs for updates from my favorite news sources or fresh posts from my favorite bloggers, it's no big deal. The convenience of Google reader and RSS is significant however and does make my life easier so I can only imagine what a god send it must be for impatient Ians who need tomorrows news yesterday!
No comments:
Post a Comment